3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file, either from customer specifications or designed in house. This is an innovative development that adds value to our manufacturing process.
The benefits of 3D printing include:
- quicker concept to design turnaround allowing reduced time to market
- scalable and accurate model manufacture
- lower labour and material costs
- improved creativity and innovative design
- faster design refinement
- use of sustainable materials and reduced waste
At Kilwell Fibretube we are always on the look out to implement new technology into our manufacturing process.